Thursday, June 29, 2017

Metaphor

In the haze of a spring day, I will hold my head high knowing there is something greater than I helping me along the way.  I am putting my past behind and all the heartache too for today is the moment I have and I am using it to send a song of myself that keeps my dreams alive.  My work has only begun even if my mind and memory are slow.  I am in the arms of one who loves me and teaches me everything. I understand my task at hand and I am enjoying each quiet moment.  I continue to write and maybe one day I will be able to share a story with you.

I am working on advocacy and trying to make my life a difference for those that I meet. I hope you will like my story, The Writer and The Soldier.  The Soldier's mind was regimented and in tack as to how a home should work. There would be no messes in his house to the contrary, the writer had so many ideas narrowing the focus to one idea and containing it to one area was a challenge.  

I am continuing my story off-line and will share it with you when it is complete. I am enjoying volunteering one day a week at The Disability Network in Flint, Michigan.  I am answering phones and doing other tasks as they occur.  This is a wonderful way for me to occupy my time and give back to others in need.  I am hoping to one day return to work.  More to come later.


No comments:

Post a Comment