Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Rebel Man Original

Capo II fret

(R)    G        A     E
    Rebel man I hear

    G                         A       E
    You're knockin' at my door

     G         A    E
     Rebel man I hear

     G                       A     E  
      You're doin' it once more

F                        Fm
You claim that you've changed

F                                 Fm
That you're not at all the same

F                   Fm                      
But how can I know

F                                   Fm
Just what is my guarantee?

F                                    C7
How do you state your plea?

(R)

F                     Fm
You say you're reformed

F                              Fm
But you've faltered in the past

F       Fm
Am I a fool?

F                                    Fm
To believe you can make it last?

F                        C7
Substantiate your plea

(R)

F                Fm
God knows I love you

F                Fm
And how I want to believe

F                Fm
Oh reassure me

F                       Fm
Can you make it the straight way?

F                          C7
What have you got to say?

(R)

F                 Fm  
You call out my name

F                             Fm
And I realize how you've changed

F                    Fm
For your eyes reveal

F                          Fm
That you're a man who's been healed

F                    C7
You've proven it to me

G        A     E
 Rebel man I hear

G                     A  E
You're knockin' at my door

G       A    E
Rebel man I hear

G                    A  E
You're knockin at my door

G       A     E
Rebel man I hear

G                 A        E
I won't stop you anymore

G                 A        E
I won't stop you anymore!


I plan to record this song so you can hear the original version.  I still plan to modify based on what has happened in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment