Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Rebel Man Original

Capo II fret...I have learned using the Capo changes the name of assigned chords

(R)    A      B    F#
    Rebel man I hear

     A                        B      F#
    You're knockin' at my door

      A         B    F#
     Rebel man I hear

      A                        B   F#   
      You're doin' it once more

  G                     Gm
You claim that you've changed

G                                Gm
That you're not at all the same

G                   Gm                       
But how can I know

G                                   Gm
Just what is my guarantee?

G                                   D
How do you state your plea?

(R)

  G                   Gm
You say you're reformed

G                              Gm
But you've faltered in the past

G       Gm
Am I a fool?

G                                   Gm
To believe you can make it last?

G                         D
Substantiate your plea

(R)

G               Gm
God knows I love you

G                Gm
And how I want to believe

G                Gm
Oh reassure me

G                       Gm
Can you make it the straight way?

G                          D
What have you got to say?

(R)

G                 Gm  
You call out my name

G                             Gm
And I realize how you've changed

G                    Gm
For your eyes reveal

A                          Gm
That you're a man who's been healed

A                    D
You've proven it to me

A        B    F#
 Rebel man I hear

A                      B F#
You're knockin' at my door

A      B      F#
Rebel man I hear

A                   B F#
You're knockin at my door

A       B     F#
Rebel man I hear

A                 B       F#
I won't stop you anymore

A                 B       F#
I won't stop you anymore!


I plan to record this song so you can hear the original version.  I still plan to modify based on what has happened in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment