Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Celebrating Life

I know I should be grateful for my life.  Every day I am well is another success story.  I have a significant other and things are moving positively.  My children are adults now and are enjoying success in their own right.  It is time for me to move forward in my writing and try to continue to experiment with different forms of writing like working on my play and novel.  When I get tired of the one kind of writing I switch to the other. Then there are the days I don't feel inspired to do either one and that is okay.  Today I decided to work on my blog.

I hope I am able to inspire other budding writers to always plug away even when you are not sure you know what you want to write that day.  Half the battle is just picking up the pen or working on the computer.  I live in an apartment so I see many people every day and realize how fortunate I am. Some of the people at my apartments are physically disabled or are lonely.  Some are lost in their own world where just getting dressed can be a challenge.  I have to slow down now as my life is no longer a 9 to 5 and many of my days are taken up with visiting medical personnel for both myself and my significant other.  I have to remember it is okay to have a nap once in awhile.  I would say I am generally happy these days. Since it is nearly autumn, I am grateful for the days of sunshine and warmth.  I have to remind myself that there are others less fortunate than I am and that compared to six years ago, I have come a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment