Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Manic Mode Panic Mode

Sleep is so essential to my not entering mania.  Unfortunately, I am not on a normal schedule yet. My goal for the moment is not to panic.  One of the difficulties is when I was young and working for newspapers I had a greater tolerance for functioning and remaining sane.  I am trying to remain calm about the situation, but it is frustrating. Hopefully, my doctor can figure it out.

I see my friends who I have worked with moving into different directions and finding success.  I know all the right people, but my mind needs to cooperate. Today one of my friends was written up in the Detroit News for his documentary film on a basketball player named Curtis Jones.  Buddy Moorehouse was nominated for an Emmy award for his film called Fouled Out.  Buddy Moorehouse was my editor when I worked as a freelancer for the Brighton Argus.  To read the article Tuesday, February 21, 2017 section B of The Detroit News entitled "Perfect Shot" capped greatest game."detroitnews.com. This should be a quote within a quote, but I need some lessons on the blog. The article is written by John Niyo.

My plan is to be able to restore myself as a successful writer, but for the moment I am on my own sabbatical as a matter of necessity.  I need to visualize myself working again as many things are going in the right direction.  I just have to be patient with me. I am confident despite my slow recovery that things are improving overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment