Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Post titles

The Temptress On You Tube Still A Work in Progress
Temptress (Thought About Using It In Film About Mary Magdalen)
Flowers for Mom
I'm A writer Not A Fighter
Street Angel
Strengths of Government Housing vs Pitfalls
Draft (Not printed yet)
Rebel Man
Baby I'll Be Your Beacon
Woven Dreams
Two Bullets And A Chair
A Slap In The Face
Great Movies
Draft (not printed)
Clayton Klein Passed Away On Sunday
Coincidence
Graphic Visual Video I Accidentally Viewed
Resume Gap and Finding A Job
Libraries Are The Refuge of the Homeless
Oh for the Young
www.facebook.com/Angelicguitars
Protecting Self: Do I Hold Back?
John Lennon's "Imagine"
Tags On My Clothes
**Believing In Yourself When The World Says...**  (I recommend reading)
The Veterans You Never See
Father David Survived A Bullet
I Closed My Father's Eyes
Suicide of a Friend
New Year's Eve 2014
Holocaust: Jewish Russian Eyes
Oliver Twist and I could have been Soul Mates
The Potential Within
Babushka
Homelessness comes to my door
Voice of the Troubadour
One of Many
Old Man
Cultural Crossings
Realities of War
Reflections On Growing Old
Heaven's Child
Muhammad Ali
Insurrection in China

No comments:

Post a Comment