Thursday, November 20, 2014

SSI proves no help to me

The snow is blowing hard outside, but I bundle up and head outside thankful that I am alive.  My debts are mounting, but I press on because I know somehow, one day my efforts will pay off.  I have to laugh and take it in stride when it seems Social Security continues to mess up my life.  Several trips to the office to try and make sure everything is right with letters in hand saying I am entitled to x number of dollars is now being stated as a problem.  They claim now the Social Security Income portion was in excess of $2,000 they paid over the past several months.  I cannot believe how ridiculous the whole thing is.  I have been paying for everything, no bridge card here. I have no car, so I ride the bus.  I refuse to be a bah hum bug, but if this plea were to reach the President's ear, knowing he is an attorney, I think even he would agree the Federal Government and Social Security need to fix this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment